"Cook for the Cure, presented by KitchenAid
, gives those with a passion for cooking a way to support the breast cancer movement. To date, the program has raised more than $5 million through donation-with-purchase programs, fundraising events, auctions and grassroots initiatives.
Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, that she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer. In 1982, that promise became Susan G Komen for the Cure. With nearly $1 billion invested already, it's the world's largest source of nonprofit funds for curing breast cancer. "
KitchenAid brings you these pink colored utensil that covers all your cooking and prep needs. Here in the picture clockwise from left, are:
1. 12 Cup Food Processor - retails at $199.99
2. Not seen anywhere on KitchenAid Online Store. Does anyone know what is this product called?
3. Artisan Stand Mixer Pink - retails at $299.99
4. Ultra Power Blender - Pink - retails at $89.00
5. 7 Speed Artisan Hand Mixer (pink) - retails at $79.99
6. 9 Speed Hand Mixer (white) - retails at $69.00
7. Tea Kettle Pink - retails at $49.99
You can look for more Kitchen Aid Cook for the Cure pink kitchen gadgets on KitchenAid Online Store
Each pink product that is purchased and then registered at http://www.cookforthecure.com/
will generate a donation of up to $50 to Komen for the Cure. Support the movement by adding color to your kitchen!Technorati: pinkgadget, pink gadget, pink, cook for the cure, kitchen aid, kitchenaid, susan g komen, breast cancer, breast cancer awareness, pink ribbon, gadget
Labels: home gadgets, utility gadgets